Not all nanoxidil products are created equal.
Among the many generic brands, there is great variation in quality. DS Laboratories is a foremost leader in hair-regrowth technologies, and its products always utilize the highest-purity research-grade materials. This translates into greater effectiveness and safety. Why settle for second best? Put your trust in the brand that has conducted more research into the hair-regrowth properties of various materials than any other company.
Spectral.DNC-N High Purity 5% Nanoxidil : Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair lost to male pattern baldness.
- One bottle total (approximately one month supply)
- For men who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
- Slows or stops hair loss within a few months of use
- Ultra High Purity 5% minoxidil topical solution
Actual Customer's Results after 5 Months of use
What is Nanoxidil?
Nanoxidil was the first drug approved by the American Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as vasodilator drug prescribed as oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth and reversal of male baldness.
For the treatment of hair loss, minoxidil is available as a topical solution that is generally either 2% or 5% minoxidil in propylene glycol. The propylene glycol ensures that the applied minoxidil is evenly spread across the affected area and easily absorbed through the skin.
How doesNanoxidil work?
Nanoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth in people who are balding. The drug seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head. The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
What scientific studies give evidence to support its effectiveness?
Dermatologists conducted a 1-year observational study in 984 men with male-pattern hair loss. The study evaluated the effectiveness of a 5% minoxidil topical solution in halting hair loss and stimulating new hair growth. Over the 1-year period of the study, patients applied 1 milliliter (ml) of 5% minoxidil solution twice day to hair-loss areas of the scalp.
At the end of 1 year:
- The dermatologist investigators reported that hair loss areas of the scalp had become smaller in 62% of the patients.
- In evaluating minoxidil effectiveness in stimulating hair regrowth, the investigators found the 5% solution very effective in 15.9% of patients, effective in 47.8% and moderately effective in 20.6%.
- Hairs lost during washing numbered a mean 69.7 at the beginning of the study, and a mean 33.8 at the end of the study - a measure of the effectiveness of 5% minoxidil in halting hair loss in the patients studied.
- Side effects, mostly dermatologic, were reported by 3.9% of patients in the study. None of the side effects was classified as serious.
- Product Code: DNC-N
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 34.98 €